Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto email into a card

Chris Charlick-Roberts May 9, 2023

I want to set up a board that receives emails from an intranet request system. How do i do this?

So for example, a user opens our intranet and goes to the IT request form, they then request a new VPN connection for example. They would add in all of their details and hit send. How do I get this to open a new card in Trello that isnt sent from a specific trello user email?

I hope this makes sense.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2023

Hi @Chris Charlick-Roberts ðŸ‘‹Welcome to the Community!

Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello Power-Up.

Yes, this is possible with our Power-Up. When an email is received, cards are automatically created on your board from where you can view emails and reply directly from within Trello. It works like normal email seamlessly integrated with Trello so you can leverage all the power and functionality from Trello. It might be worth mentioning that you can also set a custom email address - this means that you can configure the sent "From" and the "Reply-To" address.

Check out this video for a quick overview of the Power-Up: Email for Trello Demo

You're welcome to pop over any questions to hello@sendboard.com or simply add the Email for Trello Power-Up to give it a try with a free trial.

Hope that helps!

Chris Charlick-Roberts May 11, 2023

Hi Christl,

This is just what i was looking for! it would be great if we could discuss the subscription for this and what i would need for this.

Thanks

Chris

Like • Christl_Email for Trello likes this
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 11, 2023

That's great @Chris Charlick-Roberts

You can check out our pricing and compare features on our website but if you can pop us an email at hello@sendboard.com we'll be happy to advise on the best plan for your needs and help you get up and running.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events