cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Watch button

Amy Glanzman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2022

As of last week all of our cards have the "watch" button checked on them. How do we get rid of this?

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2022

Hi @Amy Glanzman , welcome to the community! Since the ‘Watch’ is a primary action that affects a user’s ability to collaborate in Trello, we did move the button to the top of the card back to get more visibility.

Right now, we aren't able to roll back the change on the watch button, however, I know the team is gathering feedback and I'm adding your report to it, so thanks for providing yours!

Amy Glanzman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 22, 2022

what's the function of the button? we never used it before and we had no issues collaborating.

Like Rafael Dill likes this
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2022

Hey Amy, nice question! The idea is that watching allows you to take a closer look at something specific and be notified when another user makes a change to a card, list, or board in Trello.

Please feel free to take a look at the complete information here - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/watching-cards-lists-and-boards/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events