Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching .jpg, .docx, .pdf to Cards

Franklin Tseng May 16, 2022

I save my files to OneDrive. I will like to attach photos from OneDrive to Trello card as attachment. All I am able to do is to attach a link to OneDrive which on the attachment area all showed up with the OneDrive logo, which is not any good because I have to click on to each one of them to figure out what I have attached.  

Please allow us to simply attach a photo .jpg or a Doc, or a pdf to the attachments instead of attaching a link to the file.  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

@Franklin Tseng You will need to use the one drive power up otherwise you are not attaching anything you are just adding a link like you explained above.  https://trello.com/power-ups/5940440775fbe327abd3329f/onedrive

Thank you so much. This really helps. I got that added and done.  

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

Great please feel free to mark the answer as accepted.

Thank you !! 

Franklin Tseng June 4, 2022

Hi Brant:

I have added the powerup, and found out that some photos will show up as a photo with a file name next to it, and there were others that will not like to show up as a photo but show up as a paperclip or a OneDrive logo.  I have tried many times with the same photo  but it kept on showing up in a paperclip or OneDrive logo.  

I have even tried attaching from the powerup, or from the card, and it show up the same way for the photo that somehow became a paperclip or OneDrive logo.  

Please help.  

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2022

@Franklin Tseng What type of file it is?  

Franklin Tseng June 6, 2022

I am trying to add photos .jpg files and it show up as a link in some, and in photo in others.  I cant figure it out.  

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 6, 2022

@Franklin Tseng I would suggest submitting a support issue to Trello since they created the app.  They can look at your account and tell you what is occurring.  https://trello.com/contact#/

Franklin Tseng June 7, 2022

Thanks, will do that.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events