It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Attach from Google Drive - change account

I need to change the Google account that I originally selected for attaching files from Google Drive. I don't see anyway to disconnect the current account, and the Trello help article on this is out of date: https://help.trello.com/article/796-attaching-documents-with-google-drive

I opened Google Drive using the account I want to use instead per those instructions, but it didn't change anything in Trello. 

1 answer

If you go into your profile, you would see the applications for which you have Trello permissions. One of them would be Google drive. If you revoke that permission, the next time you want to use Google drive, it will ask you to grant permissions again. At that point, you should be able to select the right account.

Thank you, Francis, but I'm not seeing Google Drive anywhere. The Applications list only include the mobile app. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

267 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you