cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignee and Due Dates

Farah Abdullah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2024

I currently have the free plan but it won't let me pick Assignees and Due Dates despite it saying on the website that I would have both with the free plan. It keeps asking me to upgrade my plan when I click on either. Does anyone know a work around or why this is happening? 

Screenshot: 

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 4.45.12 PM.png

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2024

@Farah Abdullah welcome to the community 🙂 the ability to assign members/dates to the card level is a free feature. However, assigning members/dates to the checklist item level is a paid feature.

image.png

Farah Abdullah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2024

Would I be able to get those features thru the 'Standard' plan? 

0 votes
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 6, 2024

Hi @Farah Abdullah 

It's Mary from Planyway power-up for Trello

Yes, Hannah is right, assigning checklist items and setting due dates is only available with Trello Premium. The good news it's also available in Planyway power-up which will cost a way cheaper and provide you with a huge range of useful features. In this case you can proceed with free Trello.

0 votes
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2024

Hi @Farah Abdullah ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

You're right the free plan lets you add dates and assignees to cards. However, from your screenshot, it looks like you may be using the Advanced Checklist option in Trello.

Advanced Checklists are only available on plans that are Standard and above, not the free plan. 

If you are on a free trial (not the free plan) you can try reaching out to Trello support team to see why you can't access it. 

I hope this helps

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2024

You're right the free plan lets you add dates and assignees to cards.

However, from the screenshot it looks like you might be trying to use an advanced checklist in Trello. Advanced checklist only come on the Standard and above plans not the free ones. 

You can try these helpful links:

If you did have a free trial (not free plan) and it didn't expire, create a support ticket with Trello to see why you can't access it https://trello.com/contact#/

I hope this helps.

Michael

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 6, 2024

Hi @Farah Abdullah

You're right the free plan lets you add dates and assignees to cards.

However, from the screenshot it looks like you might be trying to use an advanced checklist in Trello. Advanced checklist only come on the Standard and above plans not the free ones. 

You try these helpful links:

If you did have a free trial (not free plan) and it didn't expire, create a support ticket with Trello to see why you can't access it https://trello.com/contact#/

I hope this helps.

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events