Arrange Lists (not cards in a list) On Board By Card Due Date

richieboo April 16, 2022

I am trying to find a way to sort my Lists on a Board by the due date of the cards in each list. I am not trying to sort the cards within a list. But if the due date on a card in the 10th list is the next due date of all cards in all lists on a board, I would want Butler or a Board button to click to move that list to be the first list on the board. 

Looking for feature to "arrange lists by due dates of cards in their list"?

Thank you for reading! Hopeful for a solution.

2 answers

0 votes
richieboo April 27, 2022

I wonder if after this much time if my question stays buried in the forum?

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2022

Hi,

Butler can already help you with it, check the last option on your Automation window, you are going to see "Due date". You can set to X day before a card is due to move it to another list, creating the automation that you want.

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 5.04.46 PM.png

richieboo April 20, 2022

Thank you for your reply but this is not what I would like to achieve. The automated monitoring is killing my attempt to reply to you here.

My need is, that I don't want Butler to move the card, I want Butler to move the entire list. Ignore sentence, trying to post reply, the AI of this board is no good. I would like Butler to arrange my lists showing the list containing a card with the earliest due date to be in the first position. 

Help?

Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2022

Apologies, I see now.
Yeah, right now this isn't possible! However, we are always working to improve our features.
You might see it one day, but currently, that isn't on our roadmap.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events