Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there limits to number of members on a free Trello workspace?

Ron A April 19, 2024

I heard from someone that:

On 08 April, Trello will reduce the number of members and guests for free Trello workspaces to 10.

Did this happen? I see nothing about any limits on team members or collaborators on Trello.com

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2024

Hello @Ron A 

There is directly on your trello instance. This is from mine:

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 14.41 1.png

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2024

Also, it is mentioned here: https://trello.com/pricing

You should see it when you scroll down to UNLIMITED WORKSPACE COLLABORATORS

Like Ron A likes this
Ron A April 19, 2024

ah, yes, thank you! I also found it when trying to actually add someone to a workspace. And thanks for drawing my attention to that row on the chart "UNLIMITED WORKSPACE COLLABORATORS". I missed that before. 

Like Perisic Nikola likes this
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2024

No worries! It happens! Let me know if you need help with anything else!

Like Ron A likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Ron A April 19, 2024

I found the answer to my question when I went to add a member to a workspace. The Limit is 10. This should be mentioned on the Trello.com website where price plans are compared. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events