Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any accessibility problems for disabled users of Trello?

Michelle Fisher February 20, 2019

I am working on promoting apps to disabled students, and I want to be able to share Trello as it is my own favourite app to use.

However, I can't find any information about the accessibility of Trello. I want to be able to pre empt any difficulty with some kind of solution. I read somewhere that Trello is easier to use with screen readers using an iphone than it is on desktop.

Trello needs to make this kind of information available up front! I hope someone will not only answer my question, but consider making this information readily available and prominent on the help pages.

2 answers

0 votes
Jaclyn Mazzarella
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 4, 2019

Hi there! Although this is not a solution for Trello just yet (we are working on it!),

Addteq's app for Jira and Confluence is a great option for visually impaired users! It allows your Jira & Confluence instances to be compliant and offers your users ease of use. 

Hope this helps anyone in need! 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=unstoppable

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2019

Accessibility is an ongoing project at Trello and changes that are being made will occur incrementally. 

We understand that this is an important function for those who need it, and accessibility will remain a point of focus moving forward when we make major changes to the app. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or if there's any additional information that you'd like us to pass on to the team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events