Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Inspiring Boards just examples created by Trello for users' reference?

Siddhant Modi September 4, 2018

I was curious if inspiring boards that Trello has have been created by actual users or Trello.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018

Hi @Siddhant Modi great question. I have used the https://trello.com/inspiration boards for my own. You can go into the board you like, copy the board and then go to your trello boards and a copy will appear. You can then make changes to the lists and cards with your own information. To answer your question, yes they were created by users, and if you have a board you created that you find others would love too you can submit it for consideration:

Here are the steps:

1. Make a copy of the board and make sure to remove any private information.

2. Consider adding a snazzy board background to give your board some style.

3. Invite @inspiringtaco to your board and make him an admin so that he can add it to our Inspiring Boards team.

4. Finally, make your board public - http://help.trello.com/article/789-changing-the-visibility-of-a-board-to-public-private-or-team  

Let me know if that helps,
Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2018

Did this answer your question @Siddhant Modi?

Siddhant Modi September 5, 2018

Yes Jodi, it sure did! Thanks for the answer :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2018

That's great, thanks @Siddhant Modi - Have a fantastic day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events