It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Apple Watch App for Trello

I just bought an apple watch and I would like to use the app on the watch for Trello. I can not find it to download. Does it not exist anymore? If so that is very disappointing. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Kelly , sadly the Trello apple watch app is no longer available. See March 2018 article below with more details:

To focus on bringing you the best iOS app experience we’ve decided to remove the Trello Watch App. Don’t worry, though, you will still be able to receive all of your awesome Trello notifications on the Apple Watch through the iOS app. In the coming months we’ll be adding a bunch of exciting new features to the iOS app.

https://9to5mac.com/2018/03/20/trello-ios-app-major-update/ 

I'm not sure what the Trello WatchOS app did, and I know the watchOS is limited, but it would be very nice to be able to access Trello checklists, even if that's all it could do. 

I completely agree.

My team is trying Trello out (currently using Taskworld) and being able to get notifications on my watch would be VERY nice.

Posted this on Twitter the other day, but still haven’t heard anything... is there any news or was this an editorial mistake? This appeared earlier in the week:

Do More With Apple Watch

@JR Taylor Trello is in deed in the MacOS & iOS stores. Just installed it over the last 2 weeks. 

@Maximum Feedback The link I posted is for Apple Watch apps. No argument here about Mac/iOS availability.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

290 views 1 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you