cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone using Trello as a CRM?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2020

Hey all! I was wondering how many people out there are currently using Trello as a CRM? I've definitely had some people in real life ask me about using Trello in this way, and I wrote a blog post on the Trello blog about it last year, but I wanted to get more ideas on how people are using Trello in this way and what they're doing/any pain points they have? 

1 answer

0 votes
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi Brittany,

This is a new dimension to me, I never all this time visualized/thought about Trello as a CRM, it is never too late, let me start with your blog, explore more to understand the same, and will keep you posted the challenges (if any). Thank you for this. 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

@Vinod Ramadoss hey there! I initially wrote a post about building our your own CRM, but since then, the Crmble team has built a power-up that does it all out of the box! You can learn more in this trello blog post: https://blog.trello.com/crm-in-trello-crmble-power-up

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback on it!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events