Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know of a way to tract time by client and then report at end of the month?

Pam Scott October 7, 2021

I provide computer tech support services.  I would like to create a board or card for each of my clients and record time spent working for that client.  Time entries occur on varying days.  At the end of the month I would like to run a report that shows time spent per day worked for the month for each client.  There are a lot of powerups and automation options and I'm just getting started.  Any helps, suggestions, guidance, etc. would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your time and thoughtfulness.

4 answers

1 vote
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Pam Scott 

Welcome to the community!

I use Trello for our Marketing activities, although most of my time tracking is performed on Jira

Below is a useful link about the various time-tracking addons available for Trello

Cheers

Ajay

0 votes
Genti Tola December 3, 2023

Hi there!

Card Time In List for Trello can do the following for you:

- It automatically calculates the dirations the card has spent on each list

- It can display the amount of to until due date or past due date

- It has a cumulative duration mode, which sums up the dirations on specified lists

- It can export duration reports

- and much more…

Cheers!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

@Pam Scott I like the Time Doctor integration the best, because it doesn't run as a power up or a chrome extension so you can use it to track time on Trello cards from your mobile device.

0 votes
marin October 8, 2021

Hi @Pam Scott , I am one of the developers on assista.io one of the time-trackers on this list. We are a cooperatively owned company that bills different clients monthly and we developed the power-up for our own work. I'm pretty certain you can do what you need to do with Assista. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events