• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Annual planning (rather than project planning)

Hello Trello Community - 

The org I'm at currently uses Asana (which I dislike). I've preferred Trello for a while - at least from what I've experienced with it. One of the things we use Asana for is annual planning. See the screen shot attached for an example of what I mean. In the 2021 development/fundraising plan shown, which isn't completely populated yet, there's a column for outcomes, for status, for strategic priority, for assignee, and for due date (and keep in mind this plan is for a team, rather than an individual work plan - the idea is that this team workplan informs the individual ones). And, for nearly all the sub-objectives (e.g., 1.1.3 is a sub-objective as opposed to its parent, 1.1), there are also subtasks (not shown in the screen shot).

I love the much more visual interface of Trello, and I'd love to accomplish this same thing with it. But, how would I do that? Trello seems a bit more set up for planning individual projects? But I might be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

AaronScreen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.01.57 PM.png

1 answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Introducing: A Whole New Trello

After a decade of growing the most ubiquitous visual framework for productivity and project management, we are evolving Trello’s boards, lists, and cards model to bring context to content and help te...

611 views 23 21
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you