Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All the sudden can't drag and drop more than one email into trello

Roger Koyle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

I have been using Trello for 9 months and has been working great.  Today, all a sudden I can't drop more than one email into Trello.  What the hell?  This could be a game-killer for me.  

I know some of you are thinking, just copy the email and paste it into the notes.  I know that.  I prefer the drag-and-drop..  Any ideas

2 answers

0 votes
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

Hi Roger, Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I hope you’re enjoying Trello.

You mentioned dragging and dropping emails into Trello. Could you provide more details about the process you're using? Are you using third-party tools such as Dragdrops from HUSS BV? If so, I think it would be best if you contact directly their support. 

I'm not aware of any built-in features in Trello for that, but here are a few alternatives:

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

Hi @Roger Koyle! Would you mind expanding a bit more on how you were dragging and dropping these items into your cards? Were you using the Desktop or web (browser) app? Also, sharing a step-by-step explanation of how you dragged these items to your cards would be great. Thanks! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events