Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-day due date

FierceNinja February 27, 2019

Hi I know that Trello unfortunately doesn't allow setting an all-day event when entering the due date.  But this is extremely important to anyone who uses task management techniques in conjunction with Google calendar.  

Current situation - Enter a due date for the card.  Trello asks you for the date PLUS the time.

Desired situation - Trello makes it either optional to put the time and makes it all-day event, or gives an checkbox option to mark the due date as all-day event.

This way when it shows up in Google calendar, it will show up as all-day event.

Does anyone have a hack, plugin, extension, or something to help with this?

TRELLO, if you are listening, can you please please consider adding this feature?  Very much appreciated!  Trust me, lot of people will find it useful. 

1 answer

1 vote
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2019

Hi,

I'm not on the Trello team but I will try to help.

Have you considered the Planyway Power-Up?  

https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f/planyway-calendar

I hope that helps!

FierceNinja February 28, 2019

Hey Martyn thank you for trying. Planyway is not the solution for two reasons:

1) First, I have to go through 5 more clicks (card> planyway calendar > select card again > select all-day > come back to cards view) to even select it as an all-day event.  In spite of all of this, the original card still doesn't show it as an all-day event.

2) Worse, it doesn't show up as all-day event in google calendar.  I won't use planyway as a substitute for google calendar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events