Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All cards with the word "Marketing" in title are hidden in my Board.

Raul M. Jeronymo August 7, 2020

This week I've started to create some cards with the word "Marketing" in the title, but, for some reason, immediately after I close the card, it disappears from my Board. When I reload the page (F5), I can see that the card is in there, however, after a few seconds, it disappears again.

I have already tried with Firefox and Microsoft Edge and in two different computers, but nothing has changed. Also, older cards that also have the word “Marketing” disappeared.

I also tried to look in the Archived Cards and test this with different Boards.

Is there any bug happening here or some update in Trello actually denies the word “Marketing”?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raul M. Jeronymo August 17, 2020

It seems that the problem was the Kaspersky Antibanner app in my Firefox. For some strange reason, it thinks that any card with the word "Marketing" is some kind of add.

To solve it, just disable the antibanner for Trello and the card appears again.

I appreciate the help of everyone that answered my question and Trello's support who discovered that problem.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2020

@Raul M. Jeronymo this sounds like pretty buggy behaviour, it doesn't sound like a typical "accidentally applied a filter" scenario. I think your best approach is to record a screencast using loom.com and then send it directly to Trello support by going to trello.com/contact (when you get to the automated bot thingy scroll all the way to the bottom to submit your question to the Trello team).

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2020

It sounds like you have a Filter on? Except that shouldn't carry over on to different boards..

Is there a green Search Results icon in the top right? if so, hit the X next to it. You can access and clear Filters by using the F and X hotkeys respectively.

Edit: ignore everything below this. Just saw you said it's flickering. That's definitely Filtering in play.

Or possibly, check Butler Rules to see if there's a rule in place that's doing something like: When a card with a name containing "Marketing" is added,....

If its being done by someone else's Butler Rule on the other hand, you should still see traces of the actions done in the Activity Log. Which should provide a clue of who the culprit with the too permissive Rule is.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events