All but one of my lists is greyed out for no reason

Janice Teo January 10, 2021

Hello there, thank you for helping a newbie!

I'm trying to 'ungrey' my lists in Trello. All but one of them is showing grey on my board. I have not got the Card Aging power up so it can't be that.

I can still edit the lists and cards but as soon as I finish, it goes back to grey. Can someone please advise on what I can do? Is there some setting I can change? Thank you so much

trello.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Janice Teo 

welcome to this wonderful community!

Hope I can help you - are you using chrome/firefox? Maybe you did install List Highlighter for Trello - we had this with one of my colleagues (she thought it was a power up but it's a chrome extension) To me it looks pretty much like this!

Doesn't have to be the google one - I think it's available for nearly every browser. Hope this is it and it can solve your problem!

Highlighter_Extension.jpg

Janice Teo January 12, 2021

Hello Fabienne and thank you so much for answering! Yes I do indeed have that extension installed...I removed it and voila! No more greyed out lists! It's weird that the extension only affected that one board though. I have three other boards and none of them fell prey to it.

Thank you so much again!

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Great that we could figure this out! 👌 Really strange with this one board affect... Are the other boards part of other Teams?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events