Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced checklist

Lauren Diethelm January 10, 2023

Hi there, I have a Trello premium account through my company, but I don't see the option to create an advanced checklist where I can assign due dates and tasks members. Am I just missing where this is?

2 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2023

@Lauren Diethelm if you don't see this option, check that the board you're trying to add it to is part of your company's workspace! If it's not, then it won't have access to those features. If that's the case, just go to settings in the menu and then move it to the company's workspace - it won't change the visibility of who can see the board unless you specify that you want the whole company to see it (aka set to "workspace visible").

Lauren Diethelm January 11, 2023

@Brittany Joiner this was exactly my issue, thanks so much!!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

@Lauren Diethelm yay! Glad it was that! Easy to get it mixed up in workspaces!

0 votes
Jared
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2023

Hey Lauren,

It's the same as adding a normal checklist. If you have a checklist on a board in Premium workspace, when you add a checklist item you should see the options to assign a member or add a due date below the text box:

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 5.25.28 PM.png

After an item's been added, if you hover over it, you should see the icons to click to add a member or due date:
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 5.26.17 PM.png

More info on it here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-to-use-advanced-checklists-to-set-due-dates/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events