You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Is it possible to make another person an admin for individual boards but not the whole workspace?
Yes, in Trello, you can make another person an admin of an individual board without granting them admin rights to the entire workspace (formerly known as "team").
- Open the board where you want to grant someone admin privileges.
- Click on the "Show Menu" button (usually on the right side).
- Click "More" and then select "Members."
- Find the member you want to make an admin.
- Click on their current role (e.g., "Normal") next to their name.
- In the dropdown menu, select "Admin."
By doing this, you've made them an admin of that specific board, not the entire workspace.