Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding symbol to card title

Synda McCormick February 27, 2022

Hi, team. How do I add labels to a Trello card title? There's a template called "Meeting Agenda Template" that I have copied and I want to change the symbols in the 2nd column. Currently there are symbols on the cards called "Board", "Engineering", etc., and I'm relabeling them to suit my needs, but do not know how to change the symbol (i.e., "Board" has an art pallet, "Engineering" has a wrench. Can you please help?

1 answer

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2022

Hi @Synda McCormick ! Welcome to the community :) the symbols you're seeing are emojis 🙂 if you want to swap an emoji in a card title to another emoji, just edit the card, remove the emoji, right-click and you'll see an emoji option (for windows the shortcut is windows key + . (period)).

emojis.gif

You can also add emojis to lists, labels, and board names. Fun tip: if you add the 🎉 emoji to a list when a card is moved into this list, you'll see a confetti animation! 

confetti.gif

Synda McCormick March 2, 2022

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events