Adding multiple cards including descriptions at once

Martin Dalskov January 19, 2022

Hi. 

I’ve been trying to find the answer to this elsewhere, but I couldn’t find it anywhere. Hope you can help. 

I have a spreadsheet with all the input for my cards. It is above 70 unique cards to be made. And I have the cards’ descriptions in there as well. 

How do I put in all cards including their descriptions, without me going into each card to add the descriptions manually card by card? I know how to insert multiple cards at once, but how do I get the cards’ descriptions in there as well? 

Thanks in advance. 

3 answers

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 4, 2022

Hi @Martin Dalskov 

I don't know if this is too late for you but maybe someone else who needs this will see this. I was looking for a good solution to the problem of importing CSV or Excel files into Trello and couldn't find one. So, we decided to build one. Our free Trello Import Power-Up is now live, give it a go and let me know any feedback you have :)

Check it out here https://trello.com/power-ups/61fa6cd2cc14647c2c9ee821/trello-import-by-blue-cat

Cheers,

Robin

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2022

Hi @Martin Dalskov ! Welcome to the community :) are you looking for a one-off import, or an ongoing sync between your spreadsheet and Trello? Are you using Gsheets, Excel, or something else? Unito has an integration with GSheets and Trello so you can create either a one-off import or ongoing 1-way or 2-way sync. You can map the necessary fields you need to sync over (title, description, dates, status, etc.) with the relevant Trello fields. 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events