Adding labels via typing #label-name no longer works on new cards

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2023

Used to be I'd click Add a Card at the bottom of the List, type # and the first few letters of the label, and it'd filter me the appropriate options. Super convenient as I wouldn't have to bother with the awkward labels UX.

As of today, that seems to not be working, even though it was working 2-3 days ago.

Tested in incognito mode and same thing, so it doesn't look like its happening locally..

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2023

I think they just changed the shortcut, it's the "L" key now! 

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2023

That's a separate thing, L has always(?) been the hotkey for labels.

Rather, this is specifically when you click Add Card and type the card name while looking at the Board view.

You can type #first-few-letters-of-the-label and it will pop up label search while you type. Once you've selected the label, you go right back to typing the card name. The label then gets added automatically once you hit enter.

If you hit the "L" key whilst typing... you'd just type L in the card name!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events