Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding images text or symbols to a colored cover in trello?

Rob Burdine March 5, 2021

I have peeked around here a little and cannot seem to find an answer to this. Maybe it is not possible yet. 

How can I take a colored cover and add text, symbols or images to it? Is this possible if so how do I get them into an editor like Snagit to modify them with say a Stop Sign or an SOS in bold text so I can alert those who can help me with a trello ticket?

2 answers

0 votes
Benton Lowey-Ball July 17, 2023

Hi!

When you click a card, there is a button at the top next to the cover marked "Cover." It brings up options to remove cover, colors, attachments, etc.

At the very top of this menu/popup there are two images, one with your cover image and some lines under it, the second with the cover image and lines on top of it. Clicking the image with lines on top will put the title of the card on the image. When you click this you will be able to select light or dark text.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2021

Hi @Rob Burdine  

Look at this article, maybe can help you

https://blog.trello.com/card-covers-and-colors

Cheers

nancy lauer January 7, 2023

I am also looking for this information and don't see anything on the link for how to add text to colored card covers. There are plenty of pictures of it, but no instructions. Anybody else know?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events