Adding client vacation/date range to individual cards

Lamorna Hollingsworth July 27, 2022

Hi, we use Trello to manage our client information. Each client has their own card and there is a small team of us who update the comments  in the activity section as we communicate with the client.  The client cards are the sorted into lists depending on what is going on with them at that point in time.

The issue we're finding is that sometimes the clients have specific dates (eg events, vacation) which are in the notes but end up hidden as more notes are added. 

I think what I need is to add a date range to a card? Maybe then linking using butler to give the card a label so that it's easy to see at a glance if the client is away. I don't want the client cards to move to different lists. We use the description field on each card for client personal info so don't want to put the info there.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

@Lamorna Hollingsworth welcome to the community :) maybe storing this information in custom fields will help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events