Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Confetti to a Checkbox

Melissa Wilson August 8, 2022

My team woud like it if, after checking a certain box on a card, the confetti function was applied. I tried adding it the checkbox, both at the beginning and end,  and nothing happens after it is checked--

🎉 Second Person Verification

and like this-- 

Second Person Verification 🎉

This function is working when we move a card to a certain column, but it is not working for checked boxes. Is it possible to make this work?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2022

Hello Melissa

The confetti emoji only works when used in the title of a list. It has no functionality in check box titles, or other things with titles. Refer to the documentation.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

@Melissa Wilson you can't do this natively in Trello, but i built an extension with PixieBrix to do it! (PixieBrix is a chrome extension that lets you add various functionality to apps in your browser.) 

Here's how it looks:

Kapture 2022-08-09 at 23.16.59.gif

If that's what you're going for, you can activate this extension here

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events