Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added cards are not automatically visible by other members of the team

Alexandre Toussis November 15, 2021

Hello there, 

I have added a new card (on my pc) but the other member of the team with whom I share the board cannot see the card I have just added.

Moreover, I cannot see the card I created on the android application on my phone neither!   

Another member of my team has done the same thing; she added a new card; but Trello does not update. We can not see it on Trello android neither.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2021

I’ve seen this happen before when people had two different boards that both had the same name. So they thought that they were updating the board named “Company Work” on both devices but they were actually two different boards. You could change the board background to make sure you are looking at the same board on all devices. 

The other time this happens is when people have their cards “filtered”. On web at the top of the window there would be a filter showing and the key ‘x’ would delete the filter to show you all cards again. 

You can always check the Activity of the board to see if changes are being made (even if you are not seeing them). 

Alexandre Toussis November 17, 2021

Hello Michael, 

thanks for your quick reply! 

The problem was solved, but I do not know what was the issue...

Actually, the only modification I did was to change the name of the board.  But couple of ours later my team was able to add and remove cards again. 

So all good. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events