Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add images to member icons

Todd Posey January 24, 2018

Hello, we were able to add an image to our first Team Member icon, but not to our additional Team, Invited or Non-Team Members.

Is there a way to add images the icons for all Trello members?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Cheesley _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Hi Todd,

All the member icons come from users individual profile. The icons will therefore display whatever image the user has chosen to upload for their profile. If they don't set anything, then their initials are simply displayed.

AFAIK there isn't a way to "override" those images.

I hope this helps!

Todd Posey January 24, 2018

Thank you for your reply.

I do not see the option to add an image when I open the Members Profile. There is not "Setting" tab available to add an Avatar.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Stephen Cheesley _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2018

Hi Todd,

You can change your image following these instructions:

1. Log in to Trello with the user who's image you want to change

2. Click the orb with the users initials in the top right of the screen.

3. Next, click the "Profile" link in the drop down menu (this will bring up the users profile screen).

4. As you hover over the users initials in the top middle of the profile, a change link will appear. Click that link and it will let you select a photo to use from your computer.

Note: There is also a link to "Change Avatar" under the settings tab. This will achieve the same thing :-)

If you get stuck with my instructions, here is a link to the Trello help page on setting up a users image (here)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events