Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a New List in the middle of the Board

Franklin Tseng May 23, 2022

I will like to add a new list to some random place on the list because I forgot an item of project that I will need to add.  Right now, the add is on the last list, but when I have 50-60 lists because I am managing properties and have many spaces to take care of.  If I have to add the new list, I can use the move function to move the list to the right place where I wanted it.  

That brought up another problem because the move function let me move it to space XX.  When I have a long list, I cannot count space XX. Is it possible that the space XX can be identified by the heading of the list, that will be extremely helpful.  

Thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2022

You can double click the space between 2 lists, it'll open up the list composer to create a new list in that position.

This also works for cards! Double click between 2 cards to open the card composer in that position.

Franklin Tseng May 26, 2022

Thank you so much. This works well on my computer especially I use the MS Surface with touch screen.  I tried doing the same double click on my phone and ipad, both didn't work.  It will be so helpful to have the mobile platform to work also as a lot of what I will be doing will be on the go instead of on my desk.  

The other answer that i am looking for is how to move my cards .  I can move the lists on my cards to different list but I cannot move my card to another position easily.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events