You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi all! Has anybody figured out how to add the trello shortcut to the autostart folder on Windows 11? Or just simply create a shortcut on the desktop? I have downloaded the app via App Store on Windows and I cant find the location of the file or copy it from the start menu to any other location.
Yes, that is how I found them, lol :)
Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the in as I do not have win 11 yet, sorry.
P.S. As indicated here:
You should be able to invoke Trello from anywhere by using Ctrl + Alt + T
Have you tried this?
I also found this method:
Win+I > Apps > StartUp > Toggle startup button.
By the way, does this app appear in the "all apps" list? If it does, you can try to drag-and-drop it on the desktop.
For the Windows 11 OS, Here's how to do it:
1. Right-click on the desktop, select New and choose the Shortcut option.
2. Click the browse button.
3. Select the file to create a shortcut
(In this case it'll be the WindowsApps folder for the Trello windows store application. )
Follow the below steps to gain access to the hidden WindowsApps folder if you don't already have access.
4. Select the Trello exe in the trello folder
The file path was something like this for me:
5. Click next and name the shortcut if you like. It will name the shortcut the name of the file / folder by default.
6. Click finish
7. The Trello desktop app should now be visible in your desktop.
8. Open the startup folder by pressing the Windows logo key + R, type shell:startup, then select OK.
9. Copy the Trello shortcut and paste in the startup folder.
10. Test it out and Enjoy!