Accounts

_ Chris February 17, 2019

Hello,

Is it possible to work on several Trello accounts open at the same time on the same browser (professional and personal for example) ?

Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2019

@_ Chris If you use a private or inkognito window/tab, then yes.

Merci beaucoup !

Like # people like this

Hello,

I'am trying to work on several personal Trello accounts in Google Chrome but I can't open them both in the same time...

Please, what in fact is the exact procedure which must be followed?

Thank you.

Like Marty likes this
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2019

@_ Chris 

Here's what I found on this site:

"When multiple account support isn't offered by an app, your fastest route to switching between your accounts is to set up multiple Chrome or Firefox web browser profiles. In Chrome, it only takes a minutes, (...)"

If the incognito tip isn't working, you can create yourself different browser profiles in chrome, of which one is the incognito profile (described above).

Here's a resource for the incognito mode.

Like Marty likes this

Merci encore !

Bonne soirée !

Like # people like this
0 votes
Marcos Dias Alves March 14, 2019

It seems that SessionBox extension is the only one working after Chrome was updated to version 72 (and now to 73): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sessionbox-free-multi-log/megbklhjamjbcafknkgmokldgolkdfig

0 votes
Marcos Dias Alves February 24, 2019

I am using the MultiLogin extension for Chrome; it's better than using incognito or switching between different profiles.

You can find it here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multilogin/ijfgglilaeakmoilplpcjcgjaoleopfi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events