Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts Deactivated

Samantha Moore April 24, 2023

I have the free version of Trello and have invited my employees to use it.  We've had it for almost two years now, but suddenly last week 4 of my employees lost access to it.  I cannot figure out how to get their access back, why they got deactivated in the first place, or how to even get them into a new profile.  Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2023

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! :D

There might be a few reasons, but because we'd have to check those accounts and possibly share personal information about them, I recommend you raise a ticket with us at https://trello.com/contact#/, and we can look closely into what happened with your teammates' accounts! Thank you!

Samantha Moore April 25, 2023

Thank you - we were able to locate a contact in one of the deactivation emails and were able to get them reactivated through that contact!

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2023

You're welcome, Samantha! So glad to hear that everything worked for you! Feel free to reach out to us using the link I mentioned if you need further assistance :D.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events