Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Account disappeared

Hi, 

after a few weeks of not using it, today I tried to log in but Trello didn't recognize me.

I was previously connected by the google sign-on and I had a lot of boards with a lot of cards. So, I reconnect with Google and my gmail account and...ALL MY STUFFS DISAPPEARED!!!! I'm a new user!!!!
I've open a ticket with the Atlassian support, I'm waiting...

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Mar 24, 2021

@Francesco Mangini Welcome to the community.  The only thing I can think of is that the account was removed due to inactivity.   Did you get an email letting you know it was going to be removed?  Regardless of if you did or not the support team is the team who will restore it and has the tools to do so.  The community is made up of individuals who use the products and like supporting each other.  Let me know if they do not get back to you by tomorrow and I can try and escalate it.

Brant Schroeder Community Leader Mar 25, 2021

Glad to hear you got it all figured out.

Ok, my mistake. I had changed my Atlassian account email a month ago. I've always used Trello through the app. If I log into Trello with the new email address, I find all my data.
I'm a moron, sorry ...

Hi Brant,

yeah, I just wanted to know if it happened to anyone else. However the last time I used it was less than a month ago and I have not received any mail about inactivity issue.

Thank you for the support!

We don't currently remove accounts due to inactivity.  But if we did, we'd likely notify the email address before we did that.

Like G subramanyam likes this
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Mar 25, 2021

Good to know

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

374 views 14 12
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you