Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Trello search bar

Ronalds Lapsa June 7, 2022

Hi.

Our company is using Trello as our daily To-do platform and out of nowhere problem with searchbar in one of collegues accounts happened. 

So, this ir how it have to look like, when you search somethin across your trello workspace - 

image.png

But on one of accounts same card search looks like this  - 

image.png

The searchbar is about 3 times longer and the search results is showing different. Why is this happening? Hope that someone could help us to get back to this classic view of searchbar, as it is shown in first picture attached :) 

3 answers

0 votes
Luan Nguyen August 3, 2022

I have the same issue too. I hope someone can provide a solution because working with it now is so frustrating. 

Maybe, there is something with there CSS setting. IDK.

0 votes
Ronalds Lapsa June 8, 2022

Really nobody else had issue like this before? :( 

Does anyone knows, how can i contact Trello support directly? 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

@Ronalds Lapsa you can contact them via this page! https://trello.com/en-US/contact

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

@Ronalds Lapsa not sure if it's related but it looks like there's a trello incident with search right now that might be impacting what you're seeing? 

https://trello.status.atlassian.com/incidents/v4twpv5gf1r2

Ronalds Lapsa June 7, 2022

Maybe, but I don't think so, because the problem to us started already on friday, but this SEARCH error happened today :( 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events