Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Trello and Atlasian Access

Thomas K April 21, 2022

Expire mail.png

I received an Expire mail like the picture.

Q-1. Does it mean that the expiration date of the photo (April 27, 2022) is valid until 24:00 on the 27th in Korea? (Is SSO login not possible from 00:00 on the 28th?)

Q-2. Is Trello unavailable at the expiration date mentioned above? (e.g., can I use it with my local account?)

Q-3. We are currently changing SSO to Atlassian Access, but will the free version affect users who use trello? (And who was logged in as SAML SSO?)

Q-4. Are there any instructions on how to connect Trello to Atlantic Access?

Q-5. Please let me know if there is anything else I can review or refer to.

1 answer

0 votes
Artemis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2022

Hi @Thomas K! I encourage you to contact Trello's support team directly at http://www.trello.com/contact and speak with someone who can help guide you through this process. The team can help with a personalized response based on the information they can see on their side :) 

To answer a few of your questions, Trello will not become unavailable on that date, but SSO will be removed. Anyone that has previously logged in to Trello using SSO will be required to set a standard password in order to log in to Trello/Atlassian.

Your current SSO setup will be disabled on Trello's side and will not be available after that date in the email unless you set up Atlassian Access, connect it to your identity provider, and link your Trello Enterprise to your Atlassian Organization. Without SSO, the login experience will look the same as if you tried logging in to Trello using a personal email address. Your Trello content inside the accounts will not be affected.

Here's the guide for linking your Enterprise to Atlassian Organization: https://help.trello.com/article/1224-linking-a-trello-enterprise-to-an-atlassian-organization

Make sure that your SSO is set up and works successfully before connecting your Enterprise to your Atlassian Organization. Once you finish linking the old Trello SSO is removed and will be fully dependent on Atlassian Access.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events