cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API get guests accounts

Yuval Raz Romeo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2023

I couldn't find any where how get with API the guests account under our organization

I can get the Members but not guests (below is the how to get the members)

curl --request GET \ --url 'https://api.trello.com/1/organizations/{id}/members?key=APIKey&token=APIToken' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'

Any idea ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2023

Hi Yuval,

While there's not a straightforward way to pull guests under a Workspace (organization) directly, upon doing some research there may be an alternative approach you can take to get this information.

Given a Workspace we want a list of guests of, the Workspace must be a paid Workspace (not free), and you would need to be a Workspace admin of this Workspace to get accurate data.

You could request all Workspace boards, all memberships of those boards, all Workspace memberships, and discard users with board memberships that have a workspace membership (as these people are not considered guests).

I've included the endpoints below:

Hopefully this helps?

Yuval Raz Romeo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2023

Thanks 
Its should be easier than that

Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2023

Hi Yuval, definitely agree this could be simpler! Have passed on your feedback to the team to let them know! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events