Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

405 error after login-attempt / invitation

I use Trello for business purposes with an Gmail-account run by my office. After receiving an invitation to a private board on Trello I tried to register with my personal Gmail-account. After submitting my e-mail-adresse via Apple Desktop app, I was redirected to the website and to an 405 error. Since then I can't use Trello anymore – not business-wise, not personal-wise.

What to do? Any hints are welcome.

1 answer

0 votes
Vishaal S Atlassian Team Jun 23, 2022

Hi Alf Tobias, How are you?

Could you let me know if you see the same error when registering through the browser at trello.com/signup? If you don't see that error there, that may be the best option in the interim while we work on figuring out what's happening in the app.

Once you've successfully logged in through the browser, let's try a few more things to see if anything gets us where we need to be:

First - could you open the app, and before clicking anything go to the Help menu > Reset local data. Then try opening the app again and logging in to see if you see the same behaviour when you try to log in with an email/password?

If you see the same error, could you please click the "Export logs" option from the same Help menu after trying to log in, but seeing the Google error screen and send me a ticket via: https://trello.com/contact 

Cheers,
Vishaal S | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,261 views 27 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you