「フィードバックを送信」ボタンもなくなって、

「Markdownヘルプ」ボタンになり戻せなくなりました。

どうにななりませんか。

1.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2024

Hi there, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I hope it's alright if I respond in English 🙂

We're sorry to hear you aren't happy with the new editor feature. If you'd like to turn it off for now, you're welcome to do so from the Trello labs page here: https://trello.com/my/labs 

Just open that link and untick the "WYSIWYG Editing" feature. Please note that turning the editor off will only work temporarily - there will be a point when that is fully released for all Trello accounts.

Hope this information helps! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Yu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 17, 2024

常にマークダウン表示するように戻したいです。

マークダウンで追記した内容をマークダウンのまま違うところにペーストしようとする時、

現状のままでは

マークダウンで記載→「マークダウンを表示」ボタンをクリック→追記したところを選択→コピーという手間が必要です。

Trello ラボ ページ(https://trello.com/my/labs )にも「WYSIWYG編集」 項目がありません。

元に戻せませんか?

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2024

Hi Yu,

Thanks for your message! 

There's no way to go back to the old mode since August 15. I know that's disappointing, so I want to share a little more about why we've made this decision:

At this point, very few people are still using the old Markdown editor. For a long time, there wasn't much downside to keeping it around for people who preferred it, so we were happy to leave it as an option. However, that's no longer the case—continuing to support both of these experiences would slow us down—and so we had to make the tough call to remove the old Markdown editor from the small number of people who were still using it.

I know that this isn't the news you were hoping for, but I hope that helps give some context to this decision.

Alina | The Trello Team

Like Yu likes this
齋藤 千聖
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 19, 2024

Trelloの説明を書く欄を元に戻してほしいです。

改行をすると隙間ができてしまい、隙間が空いているせいで結果内容が読み見づらくなってしまっています。

他のページに内容をコピー&ペーストしたときも行間の隙間ができてしまい、それを直さないといけなくなるため使いづらいです。

上記について戻せないのであれば、行間を詰めていただくなどして改善をしていただきたいです。

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
August 19, 2024

Hey there, 

I'd suggest you use the soft line break to create new lines within the same paragraph. This would eliminate unnecessary gaps within your text.

To do that, you can use the Shift+Return (on Mac or Shift+Enter on Windows) shortcut. 

Hope this helps! 🙂

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events