Не могу зарегестрироваться в трелло

Учетная запись Marina.prokofieva2020@yandex.ru.Сначала пишет что аккаунт зарегистрирован, а потом  что он не зарегестрирован. Не могу никак зайти, перекидывает в atlassian захожу там и обновляется страница и все по новой, никуда не получается зайти 

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am sorry, google translate does not give me English that makes a lot of sense.

Could you tell us what happens when you try to log in to your Atlassian account at https://id.atlassian.com - you give it your email address, it asks for a password and then what happens?  What are the error messages?

Добро пожаловать в сообщество Atlassian!

Извините, гугл-переводчик не дает мне английский, что имеет большой смысл.

Не могли бы вы рассказать нам, что происходит, когда вы пытаетесь войти в свою учетную запись Atlassian по адресу https://id.atlassian.com - вы даете ему свой адрес электронной почты, он запрашивает пароль, а потом что происходит? Какие сообщения об ошибках?

Гаврил May 31, 2022

У меня тоже самое. Сообщения об ошибке нет, но войти в систему не дает

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

What does "it does not let me log in" look like?  you give it your email address, it asks for a password and then what happens?  What are the error messages?

Как выглядит "не даёт войти"? вы даете ему свой адрес электронной почты, он запрашивает пароль, а потом что происходит? Какие сообщения об ошибках?

Гаврил May 31, 2022

Сообщение такое: "У вас нет аккаунта Trello."

Хотя я зарегистрирован

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2022

Are you using the Atlassian account to log in (the one you are using to post here in the community), or trying an old Trello account?

Гаврил May 31, 2022

im using Atlassian account (yes, this one)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

Hmm, that is very odd.  If you can log into Atlassian stuff like Community, you should be able to log into a Trello workspace if it exists.

The only thing I can think of is maybe someone removed you from the Trello board, so it will not let you in, but I would expect a different error.

I think we need to go to https://trello.com/contact#/ and use the "contact support" option.

Сергей Масалев June 13, 2022

Здравствуйте. У меня также. В мобильном приложении невозможно войти в Trello. Пишет: "Похоже в Trello какие-то проблемы. Пожалуйста, повторите попытку позже". Захожу позже, но без изменений.

Like # people like this
Наталья Маслова July 20, 2022

У меня подруга пытается сейчас зарегистрироваться, и выдаётся такая же ошибка. Точнее, аккаунт удалось создать, но когда заходит в него, выдает ошибкуIMG-20220720-WA0014.jpg

Like Ангелина likes this
Ангелина July 26, 2022

I have the same problem with the previous one

Try to register, on my PC Trello notificates me that I already have accounts, but it is not so
And when I use my mobile app, the problem is \cannot create your account. Probably for technical issues or network connection. Try once again in 1 minute\
Connection is quite good. What happend? When are you planning to resolve this problem?

Вячеслав August 26, 2022

Привет. Зашёл в трелло при соблюдении нескольких условий: включён впн, мобильный интернет и аккаунт  gmail.com! 

Всё работает из России

Жанара Елдесова October 19, 2022

Спасибо тебе, добрый человек!

0 votes
Artyom Sokolov July 14, 2023

войти в аккаунт не получается даже через впн. как ещё можно попробовать?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events