Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Как поменять user37 на имя

Екатерина March 17, 2020

Здравствуйте. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как поменять имя? А то показываюсь на доске user и куча цифр. Ввожу новое имя и жму сохранить, не происходиScreenshot_3.png

2 answers

13 votes
Anastas April 2, 2020

Спасибо, мне тоже помогло.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2020

Hello @Екатерина,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

As per the details you provided, when you go to "Profile and visibility" to change your name, after clicking on Save it gets converted to the "user37" again, please correct me if I'm wrong. 

After clicking on Save, does it show any error or other information?

Please, open the developer tools on your browser to check if it shows any additional error that may help us identify what is causing this.

Regards,
Angélica

Igor Shashkov March 27, 2020

Hello.

I have the same problem.
When i click the Save button nothing happens.

(It doesnt reset the new name to the user1234568.
The input field still shows the new name. )

Dev tools show no requests sent or received during the Save click

Tried Chrome and Firefox

PS. Could it be due to the Free account?

Anastas March 30, 2020

Добрый день!

Та же самая проблема.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2020

Thank you for the information. 

Checking for more details, we found out that this is a known issue with non-latin characters in the Atlassian account. 

If your Trello account was already migrated to Atlassian account, then you can follow the steps below:

The workaround, for now, is to change the name on your Atlassian account (id.atlassian.com) to one that uses Latin character and then update the username in Trello. After that, change the name on the Atlassian account again with non-latin characters.

If it wasn't, then it may be related to a browser issue. Also, the username must be added with Latin characters only.

Hope this helps!

Like # people like this
Igor Shashkov March 30, 2020

Thank you.

It worked!
I changed my name and display name to english characters and could change my Trello account name after that

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events