Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Будут ли ограничения на работу в России?

Дмитрий Косарев March 10, 2022

Добрый день. Скажите, будут ли ограничения на trello в России или программа будет работать в штатном режиме?

3 answers

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2022

From https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/atlassian-stands-with-ukraine

"Our responsibility to human rights

In response to Russia’s aggression, we are pausing the sale of all new software to Russia. In addition, we are suspending existing Russian government-owned licenses as well as licenses to specific Russian businesses that support the war (via cyber warfare, combat, or disinformation). This includes our third-party Marketplace apps.

In saying this, we are not terminating the relationships and obligations we have to our existing small business customers in Russia. We believe focusing on businesses with positions of power and influence is the best way to live our mission and values."

If you are not a Russian government entity or a Russian business that supports the war and you already have an account, your existing account should function.  However, Russian entities may be prevented from creating new accounts and also may be prevented from signing up for paid licenses.

Дмитрий Косарев March 10, 2022

Good afternoon. Thanks for the answer. Please send a list of companies with which you are terminating cooperation. I would like to know if we are on this list. Is there any other way to find out about the restrictions for our company?

Like Kirill Bykov likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2023

There is no simple list, each organisation is considered at the time they try to buy or renew.  The restrictions are not complicated though - if your organisation publically shows support for the invasion, it is banned.  If it is seen to be anti-invasion, or neutral, it is not.

Anastasia Kuvshinova July 12, 2023

Hello! 
I take it the rules have changed and any and all accounts, personal and business alike, regardless of their owner's political views would be terminated if they are used within Russia or Belarus? 
This is the email I got yesterday.Screenshot_3.png

Иван Стрельников July 13, 2023

Да также очень интересует данный вопрос. Учетные записи полностью удалят или просто прекратят их поддержку и обновление?

Like Anastasia Kuvshinova likes this
Dmitry D September 16, 2023

What's the point of punishing all citizens of Russia for the crimes of it's dictator? Don't you think they were his first victims? Putin started violating human rights since his first days in power, but nobody cared for 23 years. Actually, the West has been his partner in crime, financing his propaganda, repressions and wars. But now you are blaming his hostages.

Is growing in Russia a real ressentiment and hate towards the West your goal? Putin is not a Hitler, he is too pathetic, but if you don't make difference between him and the people, a new Hitler-like dictator may come after Putin.

Like # people like this
Фил Роот September 20, 2023

You want too much from these people. Collective responsibility. You are Russian? So it's your fault. And the fact that Putin is a dictator is a trifle. Before aggression and a full-scale w*r, they did not care about who Putin was.
Putin and state companies do not use Atlassian products. Just a remember. 
But it’s a joy to mess up an ordinary person. This is called support for Ukraine. Each deleted account brings the victory of Ukraine and the defeat of Putin closer!

Like Aisha M likes this
0 votes
Dmitry D September 16, 2023

del

0 votes
Ju Fa March 11, 2022

Hi, @Michael Pryor

I use Trello for personal needs. Unfortunately at this moment I can't pay for the next month of Premium account because my payment details look like expired (it's not correct, it's placed on the card that it should be valid till 02/23)..

Do I have a chance to continue using Trello? Any other options for payments not Mastercard / not VISA?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events