view in a calendar with only due date of cards not checklists inside the cards

Alexandre Caruso March 15, 2021

we have many cards on a shared board. each of them has a due date of the card and has a checklist inside of them.

we´d like to have an overview, in a calendar view only the due date of cards.

we r trying to use power-up but it shows all due dates including the due date of tasks inside checklists.

Is there any way to view the due date of cards only?

Thx in advanced

2 comments

Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2021

Hi Alexandre,

Currently we don't show advanced checklist items in the "Calendar View". This may come in the future, but I'll pass on the feedback that you'd like a way to choose whether to show these.

Here is some information about using the Calendar View: https://help.trello.com/article/1244-calendar-view

Thanks!

Alexandre Caruso April 7, 2021

Hi Ryan thx for your reply. I read your suggestion, but I didn't find it.

I read many topics about how to show the due date of checklist´s items. It´s curious because I´d like exactly the opposite. I mean, it´s important sometimes to follow the due dates of checklists, but talking about managers, I´d like to filter and see only the due dates of cards. Is it possible? Many thx.

Maybe I could select to sync all dates or only due dates cards to Google Calendar. 

Thx again

Alison Conklin February 8, 2022

@Ryan Has this issue been resolved? I, too, am looking for a way to view my checklist due dates in Calendar View.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events