Lucian B. July 20, 2018

1 comment

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2018

Hi Lucian,

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to reproduce the issue you are having.

I'll pass this to the team for additional investigation. We don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, but as soon as one is available we will deploy it.

If there's anything we can help you with or if you have any other concerns, please let us know and we’d be happy to help.

Lucian B. July 23, 2018

Lucian B. August 17, 2018

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hey Lucian,

My apologies for the late reply. The team is still investigating this issue, however in the meantime, a refresh of the page should remove the extra space.

I hope this helps!

Lucian B. October 31, 2018

Garrett
Atlassian Team
November 27, 2018

Hi Lucian,

No worries! 

Unfortunately other new features and improvements have taken priority on our roadmap, so to be completely honest with you, we won't be fixing this bug in the short term. I'll be sure to resurface to the team again how this is affecting you.

I understand that this is a very frustrating answer to hear and I'm really sorry that I can't provide an immediate solution or ETA.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Have a great day!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events