"Quick edit" a card should have a button to "Full edit"

Daniel López October 18, 2017

Hello,

I've been using Trello for a while, sometimes I press the little pen to quick edit, but then I notice that I want to add for instance an attachment or a comment.
I have to close the quick edit, and press the title of the card in order to get the full edit modal.

So maybe there should be the option "... More" which will lead to the full edit modal.

Cheers,
Daniel

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 15.09.51.png

1 comment

Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2017

That's a great idea. I can see why you'd want to switch to a full experience mid-edit. The challenge is maintaining your changes during the transition from quick to full.

I can suggest that you send an email to support@trello.com with your idea. Further to that, trellocommunity.slack.com is active with trello design staff taking in suggestions if you're interested in a more "live exchange" experience.

Daniel López October 19, 2017

Thanks Francis!
Staff won't read this community forum?

Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

They will, but I'm a proponent of hedging your bets ;) Good ideas need as much visibility as possible :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events