can't bare Atlassian log in error error and no access on iPad very frustrating

Samantha February 2, 2022

I have just posted a support ticket as I can't get passed Atlassian log in on my iPad. Ok on mac book but as a fully paid up member who is most likely on the move I need access to my boards on my iPad!!! I had access on my iPad before this nonsense with the transfer over to Atlassian but for the last few weeks no access keeps saying there is an error and I need to log in with google or sso if that's how I set up the account????? Who can remember it was so long ago? And what is an SSO? I just want to log into my account. I've tried changing the password with Atlassian and it sends me recovery emails so I know my email is correct for this account- I then change the password and it still won't let me log in......... Very very frustrating Not cool at all

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2022

Hi @Samantha ,welcome to the Community.

Please note that I moved the post to the discussion collection rather than question collection as it seems to fit better here.

I feel your frustration regarding your issue. I am unclear exactly what you are experiencing but it seems you have successfully created a support ticket with Atlassian so hopefully you can get an answer back from them. Please do update this post with the response from Atlassian.

one thing. If you can log into Trello via your favorite browser then you should be able to log into the iOS client application using the same username and password.

updated....

Thinking on this more, it may be that you are dealing with the change in Trello to using an Atlassian account but this was sometime back I thought. You may also find this article in this regard. - using-trello-with-an-atlassian-account

Samantha February 11, 2022

Hello

Fully logged in on computer, recently lost ability to log in via my lap top, wants me to log in via google or SOS or however I set up the account.  I dont remember doing either, and there is no other option.  Atlassian not answer, other than may be an ios issue, but fails to give the ios's that are working with this new Atlassian log in nonsense.  So I have given up for now.  Life is too short, Trello cost high...... urrrgh!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events