Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why change something that works great? PDF preview and interact, again?

Alexey Razmahnin January 6, 2022

Updates after updates, on updates. Why? I want to work with the PDF files direct from the preview, zoom it, print it and download. FROM THE PREVIEW. Not to open in new tab and starting to switch the tabs.  WHY?

1 comment

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2022

Hi @Alexey Razmahnin - PDF previews should still be working, can you raise a ticket with Trello Support if it isn't for you? https://trello.com/contact

Alexey Razmahnin January 16, 2022

Hi @Alex Waite the preview is still working, but I cant work with it, I need to print, download and scale in the preview. I need Interact with it, not to open in new tab. I have hundreds of them to review and to approve it in one day.

Like Jeferson Kist likes this
Jeferson Kist January 24, 2022

Same here. hundreds of work to do and pdf's preview disturbing again.

Please, fix it!

Like Alexey Razmahnin likes this
Alexey Razmahnin January 25, 2022

This whole situation is getting worse day by day, forcing every file to be downloaded to the hard drive. And developers don't care. We have to test other platforms. One of the best features has become the WORST!!!

Like Jeferson Kist likes this
Jeferson Kist January 25, 2022

I agree Alexey. It is so sad to see how Trello Team deals with it. 

Like Alexey Razmahnin likes this

To be honest, I don't even remember a Trello page not updating itself five times an hour. If you look at the page logs, you can see how "well" the developers are working. The fall down in the quality of the platform has been dropped a lot since Trello became part of Atlassian. We added a bunch of new, unnecessary features, changed prices, it feels like we are being driven away. Where to? Jira?

Hi. @Jeferson Kist  Look this:

Error.... In the pdf_viewer.js file.

Take a look at the file and you will understand why the error cannot be solved. There are no comments for any of the functions.

Pdf-veiwer.png

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events