When moving a Trello card it leaves a ghost image on Android 9 on Xiaomi A3

R Short November 7, 2019

Hello. Please see attached images for version details and a clear picture of the issue.

In short when dragging cards from one list to another it leaves a ghost image jammed on the screen. When. The Trello app is closed by swiping it closed the ghost image goes away.

We run a computer company here in New Zealand so we are quite techie.

What we have tried.
1. The latest version of Trello from the play store.
2. Uninstall and Reinstall.
3. Clearing the Cache.
4. Using a different Trello account.
5. Running 3 older versions of Trello APK all the way back to 2018.

This all happened three days ago when we changed phone to a Xiaomi A3 with Android 9 on it.

Today we got another brand new Xiaomi A3 out of a box and it did the same on that.

In short when dragging cards from one list to another it leaves a ghost image jammed on the screen. When. The Trello app is closed by swiping it closed the ghost image goes away.

Can you help us fix this.

I tell so many people about trello and I want to keep using it.

Kind regards Rex Short Computer Services in Inglewood NZ.

Screenshot_20191107-100418.png

Image removed due to personal information included.

Screenshot_20191107-102216.png

2 comments

Eric Linnert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2019

Hey @R Short,

My name is Eric and I'm on the Trello Android team. We are aware of this issue which is specific to only Xiaomi devices, and are currently looking into it. 

I can't promise a timeline for a fix, but am hopeful we can get this turned around soon so that you can get back to normalcy.  

Thanks so much for using the product and advocating for it! 

Best,
-Eric

Eric Linnert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2020

@R Short good news, Xiaomi has FINALLY fixed this issue!! You simply need to update your device to Android 10 and it will work. Just checked myself 🙂

Rex Short May 15, 2020

Hi. Yes I agree. Xaomi has fixed it. Big thanks to the Trello Developers who worked in with them. I use Trello all day and I just waited for this fix. I knew it would come. Thanks all who put a lot of time into fixing this both at Xaomi and Trello. You guys rock. 

Like Eric Linnert likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events