What features are missing in Trello and Smart Fields for Trello Power-Up?

Vitaly Andrianov December 13, 2020

Hi everybody!

My name is Vitaly, I am a co-founder of Smart Fields for Trello Power-Up.

We at Smart Fields would like to know the opinion of the Atlassian community regarding the features that are necessary to the Trello users.

Right now we rebuilt Power-Up from the ground and are ready to implement new functionality. On our roadmap is integration with Custom Fields, Calendar, and Butler. Users of the mobile Trello App will be able to use Smart Fields.

If these features are interesting for you I'll explain our vision in detail. Please let me know what do you think about it.

If you are not familiar with our Power-Up you can try it for free. The description of Smart Fields in the Trello Power-Ups gallery link 

2 comments

Dale Hans March 11, 2021

Hi Vitaly. I am looking for a solution that could use Custom Fields.  I added a question on here to address my issue.   I trid to use your PU, but it would not do what I wanted.

My first need is to create "Contact" form on a Card. However I found that your PU when I tried to use it was putting every field on every card and this won't solve my needs, so I removed it.

If you want to improve your PU, maybe think about how to make it more "templated" and single card focused, not Board focused.  JMTCW

Vitaly Andrianov April 7, 2021

@Dale Hans

Hello Dale. 

Have you noticed that empty fields can be switched off? 

Aaron Coward June 26, 2021

Hi @Vitaly Andrianov 

Smart fields is cool and has solved a real problem for me.

Is the smart fields power-up not available on the app yet?
Or am I missing something?

I can't see it on the ios version.

Best regards

Aaron

Vitaly Andrianov July 21, 2021

@Aaron Coward Hello, Sorry for the late answer.

Actually, only native Custom Fields are available in the app.

However, you can use Custom Fields mirroring to see the results of calculations and trigger Butler actions.

To edit values you have to use mobile browser

Like Jason Moodie likes this
Jason Moodie July 13, 2023

@Vitaly Andrianov This is the exact problem im having, how do i setup the mirroring so that the values can be seen in ios 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events