Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think about the pastel labels and why do you hate them?

Andrew Politi September 13, 2022

The new pastels are so close to each other it's harder to visually distinguish (pink/purple/red; as well as the two blues). What's next, getting rid of colored labels altogether? Also why the dots? What purpose do they serve?

I would be in favor of revert this change, or at least making the old colors available, and then reverting our existing label colors to what they were prior to the update.

5 comments

Philipp Ritz September 13, 2022

I appreciate that Atlassian has introduced more colors. I do not like the pale pastel colors though. They are different to distinguish. The best option would be to allow administrators to use color codes.

12345.png

Like Andrew Politi likes this
Andrew Politi September 13, 2022

Not to mention existing labels defaulted to the hardest to distinguish

snzer0 September 13, 2022
Hannah Moody September 13, 2022

Yes, not a fan at all for all of the reasons mentioned above. Ugh...why try to fix something that isn't broken?!

Rosie Peacock September 13, 2022

The pastel colours are not great.  It would be preferred if they added the original colours back in, along with the new colours so everyone is happy.

snzer0 September 13, 2022

Its cool to have more colors BUT not these colors. They are so hard to see. I hate the change and prefer how the old labels looked. They had an endless slew of colors to choose from and instead they made the labels less prominent...

Supernote September 14, 2022

I think an option to choose the lable would be more flexible to all user. At least from my point of view, it is hard to distinguish the difference currently.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events