What are your top Trello power-ups for remote working?

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

We've all got our favourites, our go to apps or in this case power-ups but everyone is different so I thought it would be great to see what we'd all recommend especially where we're all faced with remote working...

7 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

Custom Fields is always a go-to one, just because it makes it easy to organize info on a card so that I don't have to get on calls or be in person with someone to walk them through finding what they need on a card!

Slack is a good one too - for any newbies who are not used to using Trello and can use some helpful reminder notifications in Slack!

Like # people like this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2020

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I reckon the #1 thing for better remote work is shared email, so my top power up for remote working would have to be SendBoard.

Of course it would be remiss of me not to mention my own shared email product in Trello also, BenkoDesk :)

Naska Yankova April 22, 2020

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ I can definitely vote for Assista, a bot for effortless time tracking, and much more!

It's a new Trello Power-Up

that helps teams to stay synchronized, to see how long time exactly they spend on a particular task, also:

• Tracking the time spent by following the work-flow. No more start/stop buttons.
  • Increase productivity and keep the focus by eliminating multitasking
  • Easy to analyze by having an overview of what is the performance of the team in each task 
  • If you are struggling, the team can help you, everything is completely transparent and can prevent burn-outs 

In case you are interested or have any questions, you can contact the team directly at assista@camplight.net or visit https://assista.io/howto.

Hope this helps. :)

Stay safe!
Naska

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2020

I like the custom field, list boat and slack one power-ups

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ,

My top Trello power-ups for remote working are Custom Fields, Google Drive, Slack!

Like # people like this
Liz Bedwell May 20, 2020

My top is Chroonfy at the moment as the ability to have Trello cards assigned to me appear on my calendar is very useful for blocking out time to focus on tasks while letting others know what I am working on and when from one place. (Doesn't always stop meetings being booked over that time..! But is still valuable for async work in my role.)

Genti Tola February 18, 2024

Card Time In List by GTOLA provides duration visual insights through the card badges, automatic time-tracking, reports, exports and much more!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events