Using Power ups in Trello

Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2019

Hi,

Am Vinod, and I joined the atlassian community recently.

I have been using Trello for sometime now, predominantly to track activities in a project.

I would like to share my experience using power-ups,  one of them is the card repeater. This will enable to set up a card with certain activity that will get created in a specified timeline - daily, weekly, monthly etc.

This comes typically handy where there are instances to create recurring activities.

I would be happy if others can share their experience using any of Trello power ups.

2 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

@Vinod Ramadoss Hello and welcome! Looking forward to learning more about Power-Ups from you. 😎

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2019

@Vinod Ramadoss Hey, Vinod! You are one of our winners for a Taco plushie, plus one year of free Trello Gold. Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com with your physical mailing address to collect. Congrats!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events